Thursday, March 8, 2012

Prompt 8: Midterm Evaluation


We have arrived at the middle of semester and I’d like for us to take stock of our class experience so far and chart a course for the remainder.

In your journal, reflect on these two questions about the class:

1.      What’s working well?
2.      What could be done better?

Also, as you may remember, this is my first time teaching this class so while I have ideas about what to do for the rest of the semester I don’t have a firm plan. What topics would you like to see covered in our remaining weeks together? Consider the topics we’ve already explored and what you need to know to complete your project as well as write in your future profession. Quite simply what else do you want to know or learn from me and this class?

Then discuss these same issues with your classmates in the discussion board and, of course, Tweet the highlights.


No comments:

Post a Comment